MITOwear Padded Sports Bra
Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell! This padded sports bra features mitochondria photographed through a microscope. It is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Support material in shoulder straps, and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Removable padding included
• Mesh lining with slits for removing paddings
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
Designed using a Z stack of images of mitochondria in a cell acquired by Dr. Dylan T. Burnette. The colors show the relative 3D positions of the mitochondria.